Dermaroller Micro Needling by Molly Quinn (M/Q- Quinntessential Beauty)
Dermaroller visibly improves the appearance of the skin; fine lines, wrinkles, acne and trauma scars. Dermaroller offers numerous benefits including:
- Reduced superficial wrinkles on the face and lips.
- Improvement in overall skin tone and texture.
- Minimized appearance of skin pores.
- Increased product absorption.
- Improved skin texture on the neck.
- Textural improvements to the chest.
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks.
– micro-needling face- £200.00
– micro-needling face and neck- £220.00
– micro-needling face, neck & decollete- £230.00
When you book more than one season with the dermaroller you will receive our soothing oxygen mask with a relaxing Indian head massage.
Frequently Asked Question
When I have dermaroller how long will my face stay red for?
With some people their redness can only last for 24 hours but I would allow around 3-5 days for the redness to go completely.
Chin Lipo is a combination of Ultrasound and Radio Frequency to help reduce double chin, neck and excess skin.
The Ultrasound helps to break down fat cells by using low frequency sound waves. Once the fat cell is broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol. Free fatty acids are moved to the liver where they are detoxified and are removed from the body while glycerol is used as energy.
The Radio Frequency is used to target the deeper layers of skin by stimulating collagen and elastin. When heat is applied to collagen fibres, they shrink and tighten up, and over time new collagen forms. Whilst the deeper skin layers are being heated, the top layer of skin is cooled using specialised products using a cooling gel.
This treatment is suitable for any age group +18 years.
After your treatment the skin will appear fresher, tighter and rejuvenated.
Single treatment – £75
For more information or to make a booking please contact us.