We are awaiting government guidelines with measures that we need to take once lockdown is lifted. In the meantime we have taken the steps in readiness for re-opening, so that you and staff are confident that the environment is safe.
- Customers will be screened at the point of booking
- We are fully stocked with all the necessary PPE to keep you and staff safe
- We will ask you to wash your hands on arrival and departure
- We will accommodate one client on the premises at any time
- We no longer offer a waiting area. If you arrive before your treatment time please call us first before entering the premises
- The treatment room will be cleaned regularly and daily, with a deep cleaning every evening
- We will continue cleaning the treatment room to our usual high standard and use alcohol cleaning spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact throughout the day
- All applicators are disposable or sanitised after use
- We are unlikely to offer refreshments but you are welcome to bring in your own drinks (no alcohol please)
- We will also no longer have magazines available, but you can always use your kindle, tablet or phone for entertainment
- We also ask that clients come for their appointments alone. Carers may, of course accompany their dependents for appointments. And no pets please
- Our price list can now be found online- hard copies are no longer available
- Appointment reminders will be by text, we will no longer supply appointment cards
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online and via email. Hard copies are not available
IF YOU ARE CLASSED AS VULNERABLE, OR IN ANY WAY UNWELL PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Please arrive on time for your treatment. Please be aware that arriving late will affect your treatment time.
Bookings for treatments of a value of £50 or more need to be secured with a 50% deposit.
Deposits are refunded on the day of cancellation, if appointments are cancelled within the 24 hour cancellation policy.
If you wish to change or cancel your booking, please provide 24 hours notice, otherwise a 50% cancellation fee may be charged.
If an appointment is cancelled on the day, we will do our utmost to refill the booking and in this case there will be no cancellation charge. If we are unable to refill the booking there will be a 100% charge.
Non-attendance will incur a 100% charge.
Payments can be made by Credit Card or Cash.
Join Our Loyalty Scheme
And you will receive 1 point for every £1.00 spent. 800 points = £40.00 that you can redeem on treatments at Pure Spa
You can also receive points for being social!
- Like Pure Spa on Facebook: 50 points
- Follow Pure Spa on Twitter: 50 points
You’ll also enjoy other benefits such as:
- Points on all treatments
- New product previews
- Invitations to private events and sales
- Complimentary product samples
- Member discount days
Terms and Conditions Apply
Gift Vouchers and Courses
Both can be purchased in the salon or over the phone. Our team can help you design a bespoke package of treatments. Gift vouchers and courses can be exchanged for other treatments or used to purchase products. They are non refundable and are valid for 9 months from date of purchase.
We are unable to provide refunds on products unless they are faulty.
We ask that all mobile phones be turned off or switched to silent mode.
Children and Pets
We kindly request that you do not bring children or pets into the salon.
Please let us know of any health conditions when you make an appointment. This will enable us to recommend the treatments and products that are more suitable for you.
For further information please contact us.
For more information or to make a booking please contact us.